Salesforce Administrator- New York City, New York
Mason Frank has partnered with an organization with an immediate need for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area.
This dynamic role requires an individual with a deep technical background in Salesforce as well as a deep understanding of product design and implementation.Role & Responsibilities:
- Create/modify workflow rules process builders
- Create/modify custom fields formulas
- Build custom reports modify existing reports
- Create/modify dashboards Update existing pick-list values
- Customize security settings for users
- Create Sharing Rules as needed Customize page layouts
- Import data using data-loader
- Communicate with other departments to gather information in order to best develop systems.
- Salesforce Admin/developing experience
- Salesforce Admin (201) Certification preferred API Integration, APEX, VisualForce experience
This organization is home to a dynamic and collaborative culture and provides its employees with competitive compensation.
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.