Director of CRM - Chicago, IL Director of CRM - Chicago, IL - $140,000 - $160,000 annually
My client has an opening for a Director of CRM role who will be leading and managing the company's acquisition and implementation of Salesforce. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity. Day-to-Day operations: providing support to the platform adoption and full application lifecycle: design, development, change control, UAT, and deployment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Corroborating with multiple clients and agencies to oversee their web development projects
- Lead technical design through implementation and documentation of technical solutions that align with client needs
- Demonstrate management expertise and execute strategic direction
- Oversee projects throughout the entire development life cycle
- Having the flexibility to develop and design solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Strong technical background (preferred, but "coding skills not necessary")
- Exclusive marketing experience (preferred)
- Strong experience with Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Lightning versions
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.