: My client is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to come on an on-going government project in San Ramon, Califormnia. They are 6 months in to a 36 month project and looking for a resource that can hit the ground running!Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage workflow rules
- Process improvements in the system and oversee data validation
- Manage administration of all marketing campaigns through the cloud
- Manage platform projects full life-cycleQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Proficiency in Salesforce development with Apex/VisualForce, Lightning, and Triggers
- Salesforce certification is preferred
- Experience with Service Cloud
- Leadership experience
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Zach Seitz at email@example.com or at (303) 558-4371.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4371 or firstname.lastname@example.org