Marketo Specialist - Boston, MA - 3-6 Month Contract - 40 hrs/week Responsibilities
- Work as a part of a small, focused team to measure and report on key demand generation and sales metrics to enable marketing and sales to execute effectively and to support strategic initiatives
- Identify data inconsistencies across sales and marketing platforms and work with team members to identify root causes and implement a sound solution
- Work cross-functionally with sales management and the inside sales team to help drive success in lead management and to track and improve funnel efficiency
- Work with our Salesforce.com development team to manage workflows, system processes and permission levels
- Assist with execution of key processes in Marketo (marketing automation tool) and Salesforce (CRM), including lead scoring, lead assignment, and more
- Process leads in CRM system and distribute them to Sales team
- Develop and maintain effective internal customer relationships; listen to customers and address needs and concerns.
- Take on additional responsibilities and fill in gaps. Own deliverables and is accountable for results. Recognize when it's appropriate to jump in and own it, and also when to provide support and collaboration.
- Perform ad hoc data quality projects as needed to uphold database integrity
- Help to create processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems
- Constantly work towards meeting weekly lead generation goals for the Marketing team
- 1-2+ years experience with CRM and marketing automation solutions
- Salesforce required; marketing automation (Marketo) preferred
- Analytical and quantitative; enjoys using data to derive deep insights into the business
- Passion for digital marketing
- Works well both independently and cross-functionally
- Proficient with Microsoft business applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Prior success in taking ownership of projects from start to finish, including proactively communicating any issues & management adjusting expectations
- Proven ability to learn new concepts easily
- Ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and any other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dan Sherry at (215) 789 - 9447 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.