Salesforce Developer - North Los Angeles, CA + 60% REMOTE
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing customizations to the Salesforce platform using APEX and Visualforce. Additionally, the developer is expected to integrate data across multiple systems and implement and deploy third party applications. Developer is also responsible for any necessary design changes and testing.
***Required on site 2 days a week in North LA.***
-Design customizations to Salesforce platform
-Migrate data from existing in house CRM system to Salesforce
-Integrate data across three different Salesforce clouds
-Implement third party applications
-Ensure timely delivery of technical solutions
-Delegate tasks when necessary
-Design custom user interfaces and functionalities
-Make all necessary changes or modifications to Salesforce platform
-Responsible for deploying and testing newly implemented platforms
- ***MUST HAVE COMMUNITY CLOUD CERTIFIED - SALESFORCE DEVELOPER ***
- Highly experienced with Salesforce
- Established experience with advanced administration skills
- Proficient with coding in Apex and Visual force
- Comfortable with apex triggers
- Experience working on at least one Salesforce implementation
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification is required
- Excellent communication skills
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (949) 688 2228 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.