Seeking a Salesforce Administrator for a leading organization to join this well-established company. This role will allow you to gain hands on experience with the platform while working alongside more senior Salesforce and business professionals including Administrators, Systems Analyst, Business Analysts, Developers, Architects, C-level executives, and Stakeholders
. You will be the sole Salesforce expert, responsible for customizing, enhancing, and maintaining the Salesforce Platform. This will be an rewarding leadership position being the sole administrator for the company.
- 3 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Prior experience working closely with C-level executives, sales ops, stakeholders
- Possess both technical and functional skills; i.e. Translating technical and functional terms across the business
- Experience with product design, implementations, migrations, and integrations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Designing, creating, implementing new solutions within SFDC
- Creating custom reports, dashboards, page layouts, workflows, process builders, objects process builders, and validations.
- Ensuring Salesforce meets business needs
- Customizing platform to align with day-day operations
- Frequently collaborating with business leaders, users, administrators, and developers
Serious inquiries please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to be considered.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted via email or at (267) 774-4856
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!