Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Scottsdale, Arizona - $120K + Full Benefits
A well establish Salesforce end user in the Greater Phoenix Area is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to join their expanding and growing Salesforce team.Role & Responsibilities:
- Work along side IT project managers, business analysts, and senior software developers to evaluate project requirements, create technical designs and implement changes within the Salesforce instance
- Manage phases of systems implementations (configuration, customization, integration, data migration).
- Testing, including defining/supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) and gathering feedback from pre-release testers .
- Log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged through JIRA.
- Participate in software release as well as post-release activities, including, but not limited to, end-user training and support (developing demos).
- Participate in on-going systems administration, maintenance, and support functions.
- Follow and work within project work plans and timelines to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems.
- Write and review deliverables, end-user guides, support documentation.
- Partake in additional projects such as web development, as assigned.
- 4+ years of hands on Salesforce Development experience
- 1+ year of object oriented programming experience: Java or C# preferred.
- Salesforce experience with Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, or Visualforce.
- Experience with relational databases a strong plus (SQL queries, views, and stored procedures)
- Experience with SDLC
- Proven experience with integrated systems required.
- Debugging, Development, Documentation, and Testing.
- Strong proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Solid, detail-oriented documentation skills.
- Strong balance of business and technical skills and ability to communicate technical concepts clearly to non-technical teams and decision-makers.
- Ability to work with a complex stakeholder group across geographical boundaries.
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to collaborative work environment.
Salary is flexible depending upon experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to gain skills in several areas and continue to grow as a Salesforce Developer then this is the position for you!
Please contact me at 303-558-4406 or send your resume to Zoë @ email@example.com
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.