Senior Salesforce Developer - West Palm Beach area - Up to $135k
A well established SFDC End User is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to come join their team! You will be responsible for the Development work while working closely with the C-Level Suite. This is a great growth opportunity with a rapidly growing organization!
- At least 3-5 years of Salesforce Development experience required
- 2+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Familiar working with Service, Sales, and Marketing Cloud
- Extensive experience with Apex Triggers, Apex Enterprise Patterns, Lightning Components
- Must be able to write and read RESTful API Apex Code
- Experience integrating telephony, email, SMS/text
- Salesforce certification preferred
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume to Olivia at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.