Salesforce Developer- New York City, New YorkSalesforce Developer- New York City, New York
Mason Frank has partnered with an organization for a direct hire opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area.
This dynamic role REQUIRES
experience in Salesforce and the ability to analyze business requirements and translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop best-in-class solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Develop reports, dashboards, work-flows and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Administration of security user management, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, queues, capacity, database and storage management.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back-end system integration opportunities.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components), integrations with legacy enterprise systems and complex data migrations.
- Must be able to confidently show experience in integration architecture, data modelling, data migration and with Salesforce
- Proficient experience in integration components for Salesforce, such as Salesforce APIs, Web Services, outbound messaging, SFDC Data Loader and ETL
- Experience developing Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Ability to manage projects in agile management process
This organization is home to a dynamic and collaborative culture and provides its employees with competitive compensation.
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1409 or email@example.com.