A Salesforce partner in Austin, Texas is looking for a Salesforce Functional Consultant to come join their team! You will be responsible for implementing Salesforce solutions, which will include understanding business requirements, configuring Salesforce solutions, creating reports and dashboards, training customers and assisting with data management needs. We are looking for an ambitious individual that is comfortable in client facing roles with large clients and has had exposure to end-to-end implementations.Requirements:
- 3+ years working in Salesforce Ecosystem
- Experienced in Salesforce Integration's and Implementations
- Expertise with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience training end users in Salesforce ecosystems
- Experience consulting with business users, management, and staff for future road mapping, and define best practices for platform, holistically.
- 3+ years working with landing pages, forms, reporting, set-up, dashboards, platform
- Salesforce Certifications are highly preferred
If you believe you may be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 267.233.6490
If this opportunity is not of interest but you (or someone you know) are job searching for related work, please reach out to me at email@example.com for a free career consultation, or information about other job opportunities.
Mason Frank International is always Partnered with Businesses to help with Marketing Automation and Salesforce requirements.