Salesforce Administrator - Greater Boston, MA area - $100k+
Mason Frank has partnered with a large global in wireless infrastructure to place a qualified Senior Salesforce Administrator on their team full-time in the Greater Boston, MA area. This company has a vision of digitizing the world, and to successful they need a professional tech staff themselves. This role requires you to drive the development of Salesforce initiatives by collaborating and engaging with multiple teams in the company. You are leader who is confident in their technical skills and are able to apply this knowledge seamlessly. Responsibilities:
- Keep Salesforce users trained and educated
- Solve complex business problems to keep projects moving forward
- Ensure the Salesforce platform is maintained to meet business standards
- Apply knowledge of Salesforce to make creative solutions
- Expand/refine sharing rules and access privileges so records can be properly viewed and manipulated
- Prioritize enhancement requests with stakeholders
- Run adoption and data-quality dashboards weekly
- Refresh sandbox(es)
- Maintain productive business customer relationships
- Run full system backups monthly
- Experience with Salesforce languages and functions
- Strong understanding of IT and business concepts
- Self-motivated and successful in time-sensitive environments
- Good communication and organization skills that allow you to accomplish multiple tasks
- Ability to work with different groups with varying experience levels successfully
- Bachelor's degree required
- Product management/system administration experience required
- Salesforce Administration experience required
Apply through this ad or contact Alex LaMantia directly at:
- Competitive Salary + potential bonus
- Opportunity to travel
- Remote Flexibility!
- Medical benefits
- 5 weeks PTO!
- 401k Match
- Stock Options!
Phone: +1 (646)-993-1407
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at +1 (646)-993-1407