Salesforce Administrator - Austin, Texas
My client is looking to bring on a Salesforce Administrator for a 12 month contract position in Austin, Texas. This offers remote flexibilty and little travel on site to the office. Salesforce Certifications are preferred, but are not required for this position.
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- 4+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Provide day to day administrative tasks
- Experience with Lightning is preferred
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.