Salesforce Developer- New York City, New York
Mason Frank is teaming up with an organization in the advertising industry to fill a full-time SALESFORCE
developer position in their New York City office. This role entails both developer and administrator functions, but you will be the expert on Salesforce technical best practices.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for writing new and debugging existing custom Apex code, as well as developing new custom functionality specific to the company's business requirements.Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop complex Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, SOAP & REST API to support IAB's Salesforce requirements
- Troubleshoot existing Apex classes and triggers, including those tied to custom APIs
- Manage end-to-end implementation & maintenance of Salesforce-related projects
- Supervise, design, develop & implement Salesforce integrations/products with other systems
- Work with third-party vendors to implement and support their products in organization's Salesforce environments
- com Administrator & Developer Certification
- Proficient experience performing Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configurations
- Proficient experience writing complex Apex code
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of staff, including key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Ability to succinctly communicate highly technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle many tasks simultaneously
This organization is home to a dynamic and collaborative culture and provides its employees with competitive compensation.
Interested? Apply now!
(646) 993-1409 (ext. 1409)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1409 or email@example.com.