Salesforce Application Developer-Salesforce-$140,000
Salesforce Application Developer
Indianapolis, Cleveland or REMOTE
If you have a strong skill set in Salesforce Application Development as well as the ability to code from scratch then this opportunity is the one for you. This client is looking for a Salesforce Application Developer to join their team full time as soon as possible!
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience as a Salesforce Application developer with experience in software implementation
- Knowledge of shell scripting (bash,cshell) and setting up SMTP mail exchanges
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code to ensure functionality aligned with business needs.
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner.
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts, providing insight and solutions to each
- Understanding Microsoft .NET and SQL
- Experience with HTML, XML, SQL, Java, SOAP and REST-based web services
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Lightning experience
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
This role calls for a SFDC technical expert and an interest in improving skills on a daily basis. Interpersonal will be the key to success in this role, in addition to providing premier custom SFDC solutions. This particular company will be providing benefits as well as numerous incentives.
Samantha Janowitz at Phone: 347-783-6741 ext 6741 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.