Salesforce Administrator - Chicago, IL - $75K
My client has an opening for a Salesforce Administrator in the greater Chicago area and they are looking to hire as soon as possible. In this role, you will help to manage and maintain the Salesforce platform and be part of the full implementation lifecycle.
This is a permanent, full-time position.Role & Responsibilities:
- Import data using data-loader
- Help to implement customized solutions in order to drive business and keep systems up to date and for security purposes
- Handle accounts, workflows, reports, dashboards and reports
- Modify custom fields formulas
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- Salesforce administration certification (preferred)
- Proven experience working with Lightning
- Prior experience using Sales and Services Clouds
- Apex and VisualForce experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can make an immediate impact and contribute to success and innovation!
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com
or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org