Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Contract Length: 3-6 months
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team in an agile work environment with the aim of building Salesforce focused solutions for their various customers. Along with building custom implementations, they are looking for an individual who can work with preexisting code to manage any previous Salesforce solutions.
The contract is a 3-6 month position with the possibility of extension or full-time hire. Additionally, looking for a consultant/contractor who can work remote but is willing to travel on-site when needed.
Remote work is based on experience - Not applicable to all applicants.
- Configure technical standards for the development and integration of Salesforce
- Code, design, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement and support Salesforce applications
- 2-5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Developer I or II certifications a plus
- Experience in writing code in Apex, Visual Force and SOQL
- Experience working with governor limits and optimizing existing code
- Experience working with SOSL, Aggregate, Relationship queries in apex classes, triggers and batch classes.
- Strong communication skills a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-993-1406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.