Salesforce Developer - $70/hr - Saginaw, Michigan - 12 month contract
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer. As the Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing from scratch through Apex/Visualforce coding.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement Salesforce platform
- Customize Salesforce platform based on client needs
- Migrate applications from Classic to Lightning
- Code from scratch using Apex and Visualforce
- Manage technical evaluations
- Communicate efficiently with the project manager
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of Apex/Visualforce experience
- 6+ months of lightning experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification required
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Heavy coding experience from scratch
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 718-412-1161 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-412-1161. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy