Salesforce Admin/BA- Hackensack, New Jersey
Mason Frank is working with a large end user in sourcing for a Salesforce Admin/BA. This hybrid role is an extremely business facing position with plenty of opportunity for career growth. This company is looking for a candidate to act as the Liaison between technical members of the team and upper management/stakeholders. On top of that, this person will be required to create and perform training activities for all users of the platform.
On the technical side, they will be required to analyze and report on the functionality of the platform while also providing day to day support and troubleshooting.Don't hesitate to reach out if you are interested as they are starting first round interviews this week!
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and team management
- 3+ years' experience working with business users to gather requirements and provide configuration, development and application support
- over 5 years of experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to create custom objects, tabs and workflows
- Partial remote flex
- Unlimited PTO
- Collaborative work environment
- Enhanced training programs
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are