Mason Frank has partnered with an organization in the computer software space seeking a Salesforce Administrator to have complete autonomy of their Salesforce platform. You will report directly into C-level and have an impact on decision making from day one of employment.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce.com management, administration and governance
- Help increase Salesforce.com usability and functionality
- Assist the cross-functional teams' use of Salesforce.com and add-on applications
- Manage Salesforce.com requests, troubleshoot issues and track escalations
- Create reports and dashboards to help support the business
- Support and maintain ancillary software tools that integrate with Salesforce.com
- Stay current with Salesforce.com releases and provide updates and recommendations for better use
About Our Client:
- 2-4+ years relevant Salesforce.com experience
- com Administrator Certification
- Experience with Sandbox development and change set deployments to production
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- com Lightning Experience
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience with Gainsight, InsightSquared, SalesLoft, and Engagio a plus
- Apex skills a plus
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications (Advanced Admin, Developer, etc) a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus
Our client is committed to creating an atmosphere of inclusion and acceptance. We believe that by cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, we will continue to lead the industry with our cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology. Our client offers an open and collaborative work environment with competitive benefits packages including 12-20 weeks of fully-paid parental leave, flexible work hours, 28+ days of PTO per year (including holidays), and frequent community-building events.
Unfortunately, no sponsorship, contractors or C2C will be offered at this time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com