Our Enterprise client based out of Charlotte, NC is looking to add an experience Salesforce Business Analyst with a strong understanding of the digital aspect of the platform. This is an exciting role with excellent career opportunities, leadership, and growth. Candidates will need to possess both a technical and functional understanding of the platform to provide hands-on system support, system enhancements, gather requirements, work closely with stakeholders, and implement new business solutions.Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator, Business Analyst, or Project Manager
- Possess both technical and functional skills; translating business needs, gathering requirements, identifying solutions
- Experience with product design, implementations, migrations, and integration's
- Declarative coding - workflows, process builders, validations, fields
- Expsoure to custom coding is a plus (Visualforce, Apex, Triggers)
- Collaborating with development teams to translate technical requirements
- Strong communication skills - working with C-level executives, IT stakeholders, business leaders
- Strong analytical skills - analyzing business needs/requirements
- Experience working with Sales, Service, Community Clouds
- Client facing and meeting with business stakeholder
- In charge of CRM Group Program, overseeing day-day operations, Salesforce functionalities and product road mapping
- Leading IT team and project management team to successfully ehance Salesforce platform
- Oversee Salesforce instance for business use
- Designing, creating, implementing new solutions within SFDC
- Translating business requirements into technical perspective
- Frequently collaborating with administrators, architects, and developers to implement best business practices
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.