We are working with an major Salesforce firm seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst (digital) to join their Salesforce team. They are seeking someone who is well versed on the technical/functional aspect of Salesforce to be a key contributor to enhance their platform.
Functioning within their Digital Shop
leadership, outline and succeed in working with data and insight, as well as business units to define and document competent and effective digital resolutions to business challenges. This position will have an important part in fast-tracking the client's digital transformation by bringing together genuine digital expertise. Qualifications:
- Significant experience in designing solutions for business challenges.
- Strong exposure to digital culture, and ability to grasp both technical and business processes.
- Demonstrated excellent organization skills and detailed oriented in work habits, as well as the ability to work in a very time sensitive environment.
- Hands on experience with medium to large scale applications and/or exposure to the following products:
- SFDC Sales Cloud
- SFDC Service Cloud
- SFDC Community Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Marketo
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
- Paternity leave
- Maternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
They are interviewing this week! If you have hands on Salesforce Development experience please send updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
to secure an interview.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-774-4856
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.