Salesforce Technical Architect - Chicago, IL Salesforce Technical Architect - Chicago, IL - $150,000 - $170,000 annually
My client has a 100% remote opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Architect who will be leading the build-out of their Salesforce platform. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity. Day-to-Day operations: providing support to the platform adoption and full application lifecycle: design, development, change control, UAT, and deployment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes coding from scratch and building out the Salesforce platform
- Lead technical design through architecture and documentation of technical solutions that align with client needs
- Demonstrate management expertise and execute strategic direction
- Oversee projects throughout the entire development life cycle
- Having the flexibility to remotely develop and design solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Extensive experience with Health Insurance Companies
- Experience with Lightning versions
- Able to understand coding from base level with Apex and VisualForce
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- Experience with multiple clouds (preferred)
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.