My client is seeking a Pardot Admin to help guide them through their digital transformation. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills in integrations/implementations with Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools (idelly Pardot) and enjoy working in a collaborative and fast paced environment!
- Develop guide and overall programming of the Marketing Automation System
- In charge of system maintenance and monitoring to provide reactive problem solving and optimize integration between Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation System
- Implement and design all automated processes and activities that support the business and its related teams
- Work closely with internal teams to provide exceptional training of user tools and ensure best practises are carried out
To Fast Track Your Application Process Contact Me At
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative experience -Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, etc
- Minimum 5 years experience with Salesforce CRM systems
- Strong Data analytic and testing skills
- Proven ability to work with, manage, and train users
- Strong Written and Verbal Skills
or Phone : (215) 987-3021
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment; advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Chicago Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Seniority Level Employment Type
Mid Level Full-timeIndustry Job Functions