A fantastic opportunity has become available to work on a large greenfield implementation project based in London as a Salesforce Business Analyst for a leading client of mine. A successful candidate would have previous Salesforce Business Analyst experience and be available to start immediately. Responsibilities
- Create custom objects and fields, record types, page layouts, custom list views, queues, reports and dashboards.
- Create or update validation rules, workflow rules and approval processes.
- Work with the stakeholders to analyse requirements and develop designs ensuring that Salesforce is functionally implemented.
- Implement Salesforce solutions working alongside the team of developers currently on site.
- Good configuration knowledge.
- Salesforce Certified (Preferred)
- Previous Salesforce Experience
- Eligible to work in the specified location
Applicants must already have the right to live and work in the specified location as this client is unable to sponsor Visas, Apply now to avoid missing out on this opportunity. To discuss this and other exciting opportunities in more detail then please send me your CV via email or give me a call using the details below.
0203 8266 730