One of the largest independent consulting firms in the US
is looking to bring on a talented and experienced Senior Salesforce Consultant. If you're looking for a position that provides endless opportunity, connections, and company growth
then look no further! This client can provide all of the above plus full-time benefits and a competitive salary package.
Join a unique consulting firm that doesn't require an absurd amount of travel while still providing the experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and deploy CRM systems for various clients using Salesforce
- Gather business requirements and insure implemented solutions meet those requirements
- Project management for different projects
- Work with sales and pre-sales to solution architect efforts
- Help develop new processes for service delivery (templates, best practices)
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of CPQ (quote to cash process)
- AT LEAST 2 CPQ projects from start to finish
- CPQ/Steelbrick REQUIRED
- Experience architecting CRM solutions
- Ability to scope new projects, manage projects, and collaborate with a team
- Strong communication skills
If interested please send your resume to Marlena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 303.558.4412. U.S. Citizens welcome to apply. Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time and will not consider contractors for hire.