Sr. Salesforce Developer - Chicago, IL -- $120k-$130k
Mason Frank has partnered with an exciting client who is actively seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer in the greater Chicago area. In this role you will work with a strong Salesforce team and help lead the build-out and customization of the company's platform.Role & Responsibilities:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Code reliably from scratch
- Assist in the customization of the Salesforce platform on a continuing basis
- Create workflows and integrations
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs in the system and create solutions in a timely manner
- 4+ years doing Salesforce development
- Must be able to code from scratch (Apex & Visualforce)
- Previous experience working with Lightning
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Certifications preferred
- Experience with Sales & Service clouds
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can help lead a strong Salesforce team of developers and be a part of hands-on work every day!
My client is looking to hire ASAP, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org