REMOTE - Sr. Salesforce Developer Location:
Arlington, Virginia Salary:
$105-120K/annually with bonus structure, benefitsJob Description & Responsibilities:
A remote based, senior-level Salesforce developer opportunity has a vacancy with an award-winning company in the Washington D.C. metro area. Solution techs will be entrusted to utilize platform applications - such as Lightning, Apex, Einstein, Bolt, Visualforce - to build better relationships with clients and ensure satisfaction from end users.
You, the senior-level developer, should be seeking a challenge with the Salesforce platform with prior proficiency and certifications. Using Salesforce to design, implement and improve solutions will be a standard for your day-to-day tasks. Collaboration with team members is necessary for your success and you continuously look for new ways to source the best information or practices.
Most of your work will revolve around contributing to new products, workflows, and ideas base in the SFDC platform. In this, you will identify risks, triggers and recommend workarounds. By testing and adjusting your solutions, Salesforce will operate smoothly under your watch - exemplifying your skills as an effective leader and mentor to your team.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties and Skills:
- Expert-level experience in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce development
- Salesforce software development life cycle
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform
- Developing next-gen Salesforce platform (Lightning)
- Full application life cycle for technical design, development
- Full application life cycle for automated testing, deployment
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Develop jr.-level associatesEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in development with Salesforce
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Prior knowledge in building web-based UIs
- Prior work in OO languages
- Prior work with MVC framework
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598