Senior Salesforce Solution Architect
Title: Senior Salesforce Solution Architect
Location: Los Angeles
Calling only the BEST Salesforce Solution Architects!
This position is looking for a driven, dedicated SeniorSalesforce Solution Architect who is ready to challenge both themselves and their team to drive the company to a new level of success. If you are ready for the challenge, then please submit your resume!
- Manage and administer Salesforce for multiple departments' end users(Enterprise Level organization)
- Handle all basic administrative functions including data integrity, user account maintenance, reports & dashboards, and workflows
- Provide business enhancing processes and recommendations to improve end user productivity
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Design, construct, and maintain reports and dashboards for users
- Support new process rollouts, diagnose any potential issues, and provide prompt bug fixes
- Engage in cross-functional team involvement with an emphasis on any related Salesforce projects
- Minimum of Salesforce.com Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Platform App Builder certifications
- Extensive experience in Salesforce delivery management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle enterprise CRM engagements
- Extensive solution definition experience including evident experience and knowledge of -
- CRM System and Solution Architecture design (functional & technical),
- Design Thinking with emphasis on Customer Journey Mapping and Service Blueprints
- Application and Integration patterns
- Salesforce certifications, ideally Consultant or Architect certified
- Ability to engage with senior clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce value proposition
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Competitive compensation
- 401K Matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly Team Bonding Events
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (949) 688 2228 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.