Salesforce Project Manager - London (European Travel Expected) - With Potential Extension
We are working with an exciting and reputable organisation who require a Salesforce Project Manager on a 3 months initial contract with regular travel to Europe required.
The role is paying £450 - £550 per day plus expenses.
For this SFDC Project manager position you will be responsible for;
- Strategy and road mapping
- Salesforce Ecommerce Implementation experience
- Can manage multiple projects in parallel, keeping all project activities moving throughout the week by managing the project teams;
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Salesforce ecommerce experience
- B2C Ecommerce experience
- Extensive project management experience
- Knowledge/experience with eCommerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware) would be an advantage
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in CRM recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy