Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - Chicago, IL - $115k
One of Mason Frank's client is seeking a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst in downtown Chicago. This is a full-time permanent position. This senior role provides a great opportunity to join a collaborative and strong Salesforce team within an exciting workplace environment. Our client is moving quickly with their application process, so apply now!Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement Salesforce solutions for the company through working with leadership and developers
- Help to create and customize workflows, dashboards, configurations
- Oversee development of software lifecycle in Scrum environment
- Gather feedback from project managers and end users
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience working with Scrum/Agile environments
- Background in a Salesforce business analyst position (2+ years preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership capabilities
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply through this add or by contacting Melissa Kaufman at email@example.com
or at (646) 933-1393.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org