Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst - Austin, Texas
As the Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst, you will be working directly with clients to gather requirements, complete daily administrative tasks, unit testing, and gap analysis. This is a fully remote position in which Salesforce Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years' of overall Salesforce experience
- 3+ years' of Salesforce Administration experience
- Experience with unit testing and gap analysis
- Create complex custom objects, page layouts, record types, custom buttons, validation rules, and formula fields
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Experience working with with a Partner
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.