SFDC Pardot Consultant-- Indianapolis, IN
My client is seeking an experienced Salesforce administrator to join their innovative team. This role will give the right individual the chance to work with some of the best Salesforce professionals in the greater Indianapolis area. This role can give the right candidate a chance for a fresh start with a company with a bright future. Salesforce Administrator: Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices and training programs
- Work alongside with developers and aid in the technical decision making
- Analyze current stage of the platform and deficiencies
- Come up with strategic solutions to ambiguous and complex problems
- Must be specialize in using Pardot.
- Marketing cloud experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Rollup Helper, Process Builder and Flows
- Knowledge of IoT and/or FinancialForce a plus
- Issuance, update and migration of sandbox development
- Experience training end users
- Experience with configurations
Anyone who has this skill set and is excited about an opportunity to work with the latest cutting edge Salesforce software do not hesitate to contact me. This company is actively interviewing, do not miss this chance! You can reach me at 646-576-7670 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.