Salesforce Senior Business Analyst-$120,000-Cincinnati, Ohio
Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
If you are an Administrator or Business Analyst that is looking to work alongside the COO of a company and run a small team than this is the opportunity for you! This client is looking to add a Senior Business Analyst to join their team and grow with the company!
- Maintain custom reports, dashboards, processes, and validation rules to continuously monitor data quality and system integrity
- Be hands-on with all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routines tasks
- Experience working in sales and customer experience, marketing, service and support operations for initiatives that involve multiple technologies
- Extensive experience working with the salesforce platform
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Marketing cloud and Live agent- Certification is a plus
- Great understanding of Lightening components
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6741(ext.6741) or email me at email@example.com.