Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - 100% Remote- $130K + Bonus, Full Benefits
A well establish Salesforce end user in looking to hire a Salesforce Lead Developer to join their expanding and growing Salesforce team.Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and deploy new functionally and integrations follow Salesforce best practice
- Work independently without supervision while leading a small team of Salesforce Developers and Administrators
- Manage phases of systems implementations (configuration, customization, integration, data migration).
- Testing, including defining/supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) and gathering feedback from pre-release testers .
- Log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged through JIRA.
- Participate in on-going systems administration, maintenance, and support functions.
- Follow and work within project work plans and timelines to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems
- Take part in the
- 4+ years of hands on Salesforce Development experience
- Salesforce experience with Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, or Visualforce.
- Experience with SDLC
- Debugging, Development, Documentation, and Testing
- Strong proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines
- Strong balance of business and technical skills and ability to communicate technical concepts clearly to non-technical teams and decision-makers.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and operate in a demanding work environment
- Previous experience with marketing automation is a plus
- Certifications are a plus
Salary is flexible depending upon experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to gain skills in several areas and continue to grow as a Salesforce Developer then this is the position for you!
Please contact me at 303-558-4406 or send your resume to Zoë @ email@example.com
to interview as soon as possible.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.