Salesforce Technical Architect - Milwaukee, WI
An industry leading telecommunications company is looking to bring in a Salesforce Technical Architect who is ready to make a difference. This role would serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com managing the entire implementation of the platform from front to back. The position would also allow someone the diversity of work to not do the same mundane tasks every day. The daily work is a mix of enterprise platform integration as well as designing the execution of pilot projects to ensure quality is delivered. Be a part of a best-in-class organization using cutting-edge technology to drive business results. Responsibilities in this role include:
Requirements for this role:
- Collaborate with company stakeholders to define requirements and deliverables
- Leveraging Salesforce to create solutions that translate into meeting business requirements
- Provide hands on technical assistance to a team of developers
- Help define coding standards and lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality
- Demonstrate leadership by coaching and mentoring junior technical and functional member of the team
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite (Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds)
- Development experience using Visualforce, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, and other programming languages
- Exemplary client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
Apply through this Ad or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (646) 993 1405 (Ext 1405) to take advantage of this highly sought after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1405 (Ext. 1405) or email@example.com