Technology: Salesforce, Community Cloud
Position: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Downtown Chicago
Contract length: 6+ months
- Setup, configure, and manage a Salesforce Community cloud portal.
- Work with Community profiles, sharing rules (sharing sets), theme branding, workflows and other community specific Salesforce configuration capabilities.
- Maintaining the overall Salesforce.com system
- Perform other standard Salesforce.com administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, access, security settings, rules, assignment rules, cases, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management
- Manage, Create, and Customize dashboards, reports, report types, forms, templates, page layouts, tasks, email alerts, workflows and approvals
- Collect and understand requirements for enhancements to the system
- Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, assigned fields, standard and custom fields, components, custom tabs, validation rules, and auto-response rules, and set up application integration to Salesforce. Implementing pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects
- Work with end users for training and to provide coaching around best practices and tips on Salesforce usage. This will include end-user documentation and Knowledge Base Articles
- Install, manage and maintain third party integrated apps such as Lightning for Outlook and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation to provide new functionalities and solutions
- Assist with data loads and data migration from other systems as needed
- Supporting team member reported issues on the salesforce system
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please take the time to email me with your resume. My client is eager to hire and get this project started so please reach out as soon as possible if interested!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.