1. Job Description
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for building and delivering world class custom solutions successfully on Salesforce/Force.com. In this role they bring certification and deep expertise using Force.com maximising the use of OOB functionality to deliver solutions.
Suitable candidates will be highly knowledgeable in Force.com and web application development. They will be able to fully utilise OOB features of Force.com, designing solutions that make use of the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product to meet project needs.
Deep experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is essential.
Suitable candidates will understand Agile (SCRUM) delivery models and understand the importance of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and SFDC development best practices.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly and confidently, and to work effectively both as a member of our flexible and dynamic delivery team and also in a team lead role where they will mentor junior staff.
- Responsible for Salesforce.com application configuration and customization based on business requirements
- Responsible for Apex and Visualforce development
- Technical documentation
- Integration of Salesforce.com application to other applications
- Understanding business requirements and working with project team in delivering the project.
1.2 Experience/Skills Required
- Overall IT experience > 7 Years
- Extensive experience with Force.com, Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Experience implementing and extending business process automation
- Experience developing complex visual force pages, Apex triggers
- 5+ years' experience with end to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations, and enhancement projects
- 5+ years APEX and Visualforce development for custom SFDC functionality
- Experience working with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Understanding and experience of CSS languages like SASS/LESS is desirable
- Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and Agile methodologies
- Hands on experience debugging and resolving issues in existing code
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-team project group
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving abilities
1.3 Experience/Skills Desired
- Completion of several salesforce.com integration and extension projects in development roles
- Experience with ETL & ESB tools is desirable
1.4 Certifications Required
- Salesforce Certified Developer (Dev 401)
1.5 Certifications Desired
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer