Salesforce System Administrator - North Wales - Up to £45,000
Mason Frank International are partnered with one of the most respected and largest Events organisations in the world. They are looking for someone who is ambitious, able to work in a fun fast paced environment and wants to be a part of large projects!
This role you will be working alongside an experienced team where you will be able to expand your knowledge and also be in charge of the whole maintenance of the whole Salesforce platform. Key Responsibilities
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- System changes to solve business problems
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula field, etc.
- Sales and Service cloud implementation
- Working with various stakeholders to make continual improvements to the system based on new requirements and user feedback
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to email@example.com
or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.