Senior Salesforce Developer - Overland Park, Kansas - Remote
An industry leading IT company is looking to bring in a Senior Salesforce Developer who is ready to make a difference. This role would serve as the technical lead for everything Salesforce at the organization. The position would also allow someone the diversity of work to not do the same mundane tasks every day. Build reliable code on some of the newest, cutting edge tools and platforms to increase operations efficiency. Be a part of a best-in-class organization using cutting-edge technology to drive business results. Responsibilities in this role include:
Requirements for this role:
- Leveraging Salesforce to create solutions that translate into meeting business requirements
- You will design and build high-performance reusable, and reliable Apex/Lightning code
- Always work at the highest of standards
- Completion of code-dependent actions and configuration with a high degree of efficiency and quality
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite
- Development experience using Visualforce, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, and other programming languages
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Experience integrating with E-commerce products that sync data into Salesforce
Apply through this Ad or contact me at email@example.com
or (646) 993 1405 (Ext 1405) to take advantage of this highly sought after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646) 993-1405 (Ext. 1405) or firstname.lastname@example.org