Pardot Marketing Automation SpecialistResponsibilities
- Be self-sufficient in Pardot including creating and sending emails, creating landing pages and associated campaigns, handling lead imports and monitoring campaign results. Be willing to go deeper to diagnose obstacles or issues that may arise within the system.
- Drive demand generation programs across multiple channels including webinars, emails, content syndication, digital marketing and events if needed.
- Work closely on communications and programs with product marketing, events marketing, digital marketing, and sales to maximize the effectiveness of each program.
- 3-6 years of B2B marketing programs experience
- Cross-functional team player that can drive campaign execution across marketing and sales
- Demonstrated experience in marketing automation and email best practices
- Strong project and program management skills
- A high level of organization and strong attention to detail
- Extensive experience using Pardot
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and any other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Dan Sherry at (215) 789 - 9447 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.