Salesforce Sr. Consultant (Technical)
Rate/Salary: $50 - $75 per hr
Project based out of Jacksonville, FL
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled and passionate Sr/Lead Salesforce Consultant to work with one of the biggest and most notable Salesforce organizations in the world and one of Salesforce's most prominent and impressive end users.
Opportunity to use your expertise to inform exciting and challenging projects with the support of a superior team while also getting to work hands-on with some of the newest SFDC technology on the market before anybody else!
This is a long term project for 1 year estimated length.
Salesforce Certified Sr /Lead Consultant must have experience with Salesforce code writing & solutions development and consulting. You be able to work in a highly collaborative environment. In this role you will also act as a team lead and must be strong communicator and excited by the opportunity to lead some of the area's greatest Salesforce minds.
Duties and Requirements:
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Prepare documentation covering design and code
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Minimum 5 years of Salesforce hands on Development experience
- Ability to code from scratch within Apex, VF, and have Lightning exposure
- Strong experience with custom Applications
- Strong experience with AppExchange
- Ability to function with new technologies
- Minimum 4 years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Minimum 5 years experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, and Migration Tools
- Minimum 5 years experience with the full software development lifecycle
- An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
Qualifications - Certifications HIGHLY PREFERRED
but not required:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/Dev 401
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II/Advanced Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply ASAP as interviews are ongoing - send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.