Sr. Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst - 100% Remote - $120k
A top client of ours is looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with knowledge of Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick). You would be joining a well-developed team at a company that just recently upgraded to an all SaaS based landscape. This is a techno-functional position revolving around all aspects of CPQ from both regenerating sales as well as driving new company growth!
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with Sales and Renewals to understand business processes
- Act as SME and point of contact for all things Salesforce CPQ related
- Guide and assist the team with regression, UAT, and system integration testing for existing and new CPQ process
- IT strategy and road-mapping to achieve company's goals
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Business Analysis
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ
- Hands on CPQ functionality
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Lead to Order process
***Send CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marlena for more information at 303.558.4412!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are