Salesforce Architect opportunity in Austin! Looking for someone who has a technical background as well as someone who can do solution architect work as well. To be considered for this role you must have a Salesforce background.
- Working hands on with Salesforce platform - documentation, designing and delivering
- Mentoring technical design workshops
- Decision making, coming up with solutions
- Assisting partners and leading teams (Developers)
- Transfer functional requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- 7+ years development and design experience
- Certifications are a plus
- Problem solving skills are necessary, technical decision making and knowledge of Agile movement
- Technical background, solution knowledge
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 215-971-1526.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.