Looking to join a growing company and have a larger impact on your organization? I am working with a Salesforce Partner in Southern California looking to grow their team and bring on a Senior Architect to assist in managing/delivering on current projects, assist in winning new business in Southern California, and help grow out the team long-term. You will be working directly with the Leadership team to develop and deliver streamlined Salesforce solutions for multiple clients and acting as the point of contact for the different organizations.
Ideal qualifications as follows;
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Previous experience in the Partner Channel (other consulting experience is okay)
- Experience client-facing
- Assisting in pre-sales activities (SOW writing, quotations, demo builds, etc.)
- Experience working on multiple projects at once
- Ideally more than 7 years of experience
- Experience working on multiple Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities, etc.)
- Expert communication (written and verbal)
This is a contract-to-hire position with conversion coming between 1-3 months after starting. From there, full benefits will be included.
Interviews being set up next week. Send your updated resumes to email@example.com and call me at 949-688-2211 for more information.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT