Salesforce Administrator-Columbus, Ohio-$75,000
This Client is in need of a seasoned Salesforce Administrator to join their team. They are looking to add an on-site, team player to their company for a long term opportunity in Columbus, Ohio!
- Partner with other Salesforce.com Admin and Development team members to ensure timely delivery of work to business stakeholders.
- Design, develop, test and implement solutions in Salesforce.com. This includes implementing new enhancements and creation of custom objects and redesigning/improving the existing Salesforce.com instance.
- Work with business partners to document business processes and system requirements.
- Prepare documentation including Requirements and Design documents, Configuration Workbooks, Test Cases other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
- Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, work-flow rules and data integrity)
- Setup and maintain dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields and layouts.
- Proven experience in Salesforce or similar roles
- Bachelor's degree
- Admin Certification is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn quickly
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6741(ext.6741) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.