Sr. Salesforce Developer - Permanent Location:
Reston, Va. Salary:
Negotiable with remote flexibility, benefits and bonus structureJob Description & Responsibilities:
A company in Reston, Virginia is searching aggressively for a senior-level Salesforce developer that is well-versed with Classic, Lightning, and APEX coding. Integration is also a key factor for the next person to fill this role. The ideal candidate must know how to configure the Salesforce CRM platform, including identifying triggers, creating Visual Force pages, creating Dashboard components, and strong exposure with working knowledge in terms of Lightning.
Prior knowledge of Salesforce administrative work and strong communication skills are a plus for this role.
The developer will work with the product owner to brainstorm and solve for complex solutions in Salesforce. Implementing enhancements, supporting Agile production deployments on a rotational basis and providing development expectations are mandatory for this role.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties and Skills:
- Expert-level experience in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce development
- Salesforce software development life cycle
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform
- Developing next-gen Salesforce platform (Lightning)
- Full application life cycle for technical design, development
- Full application life cycle for automated testing, deployment
- Understanding of data quality and designEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in development with Salesforce
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Prior knowledge in building web-based UIs
- Prior work in OO languages
- Prior work with MVC framework
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598