Salesforce Administrator - Parsippany, New Jersey Who we are...
A company with impressive growth and industry leading solutions is offering the opportunity to make a difference while also working in an incredible work environment. A leading financial services company that uses advanced technologies which gives them an edge over any other business in the industry. What you will do...
Join a rapidly growing company that is above the rest in terms of technical solutions. This candidate will have the opportunity to take their career to the next level while working in an amazing environment in northern New Jersey. The ideal candidate will have the ability to join a well established team and provide their own unique insight to provide recommendations on the functionality of the platform.
With Salesforce rapidly expanding, there is an increased need for admins who can provide solutions for all of the new enhancements and updates within the platform. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Provide up to date insight as Salesforce comes out with enhancements and updates
- Act as liaison between upper management and technical teams
- Conduct training exercises for all users of the platform
- Act as Key member of CRM Team to develop business and data requirements
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Ability to work effectively with Sales Representatives, Business Management, and IT management & staff
- Experience creating custom objects, tabs, workflows
- Experience with third party tools like process builder
- Enhanced career growth
- Competitive compensation packages
- 401k + Benefits
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are