Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect - DC - $120-140K Annual
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 Annual + Benefits
Location: USA, Washington, D.C.
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: September 17th, 2019
An established Salesforce.com Partner seeking a unique Senior Developer who is fluent enough in SFDC programing and SFDC best practice to enhance their team as a hybrid Developer/Architect. The right candidate will be able to create and manipulate custom code at will, while also leading the charge on SFDC architecture & design. Ability to manage teams of SFDC developers, meet fiscal and interval deadlines and meet with key business stakeholders are required.
This role calls for a true SFDC technical expert and a deep passion for Salesforce.com. Interpersonal will be key to success in this role, in addition to providing premier custom SFDC solutions.
- 3+ years previous development (Apex/Visualforce) experience with Salesforce.com
- At least 1 year in SFDC consulting or experience at an enterprise level org (preferred)
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- 4+ years SFDC 3rd party application exposure
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Experience working as part of an agile development team
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Architect/ADM201/DEV401/ /DC/Virginia