Sr. Manager CPQ Systems | Seattle, WA | 175 - 205K | Relo Assist
This role is for a Sr. Manager with CPQ experience who is interested in a full time role at a rapidly growing company in Downtown Seattle. The role focuses on managing a growing CPQ team, ensuring quality and timely deliverables, and influencing high level decisions across the corporate IT structure. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Using Agile/Scrum methodologies, supervise the Salesforce CPQ team in delivering Quote-to-Cash solutions for Sales and Finance customers
- Work with high level external program/project management, business analysts, enterprise architects to ensure delivery or prioritized projects and improvements
- Prioritize and assign work to the team
- Contribute to the hiring process of your growing team.
- 4+ years exposure to Salesforce Platform as an analyst, administrator or developer
- 2+ years working with CPQ (Steelbrick preferred but will speak with someone with any type of CPQ experience)
- Exposure to and familiarity with Quote-to-Cash business processes
- Excellent grasp of Agile and SDLC practices and extensive experience supervising technical teams
- Certifications are preferred but not absolutely necessary
- Very competitive compensation
- Performance bonuses
- Stock options (RSU's)
- 401K matching
- Commuter perks
- 3 weeks PTO
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West please contact Nate at 303 558 4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to email@example.com
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.