Salesforce Developer-Akron, Ohio-$100,000
If you're a developer looking for a career change, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is looking for a Salesforce professional for a permanent position as a Salesforce Developer in the Akron, Ohio area. If you have a strong skill set in Salesforce Development technologies as well as the ability to code from scratch and lead a team then this job is the one for you.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code to ensure functionality aligned with business needs.
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts, providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Lightning experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience on Sales / Service Cloud
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) is a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6741(ext.6741) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.